Friday, July 20, 2012

OHIO....FAMILY AND FRIENDS

 
Finally "home" to see my Uncle Bill and Aunt Jean!  They were doing so well and looking better each day.   and...what visit is not complete without some fun with the poodle dogs?


Jake
 and Max

We were also so happy to see Aunt Dot, Joyce and Rich.  Everyone was looking great !



It was hard to say adios but we were on our way back to MI for a short visit. 

I've traveled up and down I 75 hundreds of times visiting Mom and the rest of the family, but I've never stopped to see the Neil Armstrong Museum.  So....we finally have the time to stop and take a look.


  
Boy, my friend Dorie was wrong...we really did land on the moon.

  
Of course, if you're going to stop in Wapakoneta, OH               don't you have to go to ...

"Indian Lake, it's the scene you should make with your little ones."  

It was hot, hot, hot, but..we had fun.




                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment